Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mad About "Mad Men"

So I recently started watching the show "Mad Men" on AMC.... and I am hooked on it! 
I can't stop watching.
I highly recommend this to anyone BUT will warn you about how addicting each episode is.
For those of you who don't know the story behind what "Mad Men" is about, 
here are the main ideas....


Mad Men is a nick-name for the competitive men and women on New York's Madison Avenue working in advertising. It is set in the 1960s; 
A time when advertising was crucial and at its peak.

"Mad Men" follows the corporate and personal lives of the workers at the
Anderson Cooper advertising firm.

(I don't want to give too much away about the show- So go and check it out!)

I decided to start watching the show after hearing nothing but good things about the series. 
I was also attracted to it because it deals with working at an advertising firm... 
something I eventually want to pursue as a career.

  This gives me an idea of how hectic and competitive a job at an advertising firm can be.

So this Sunday when you are channel surfing around 9pm stop by the AMC channel and just watch a few minutes of it... I guarantee that you will be hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment