Monday, April 4, 2011

I've been LAZY

So I've realized that it has been forever since the last time I blogged. My roommates love to remind me everyday how lazy I have become about blogging. 

So here has what happened since the last time I've blogged...

I have blown threw 3 seasons of Mad Men... I love it so much I watch at least 2 episodes each night before I go to bed. And I have successfuly got Maddie hooked on the show!

Spring break was nice and relaxing. I spent a lot of time with Wrigley :) as you can probably tell from the picture on the left. Kelsey got this ladybug mask in her "Birthday Basket" from her friends at school. We couldn't resist putting it on Wrigley! And shockingly kept it on for her glamor shot!




 
I spent more money than I wanted to shopping with my mom, but it was really worth it in the end. 
Charming Charlies is the cutest store! 
There is so many things in the store it is overwhelming for someone who has never been there before.

My "Golden Birthday" was during spring break so I am now officially 20! Its not as "special" as your 21st birthday but I am no longer a "teenager" and that's pretty special to me whoot whoot!! 

My sister also had a birthday over spring break.  For those of you who don't know my sister and I share a birthday and we are not twins. She was born on my 4th birthday. 
She was the best birthday present I could have ask for!
I am truly blessed to share a birthday with Kelsey.
Happy 16th Birthday Kels!


Getting back to school was a little tough... I had a bunch of tests when we got back. Getting into the swing of things was difficult but I made it! Today I finished my last midterm until finals. 
It is really scary to think that finals are right around the corner. 

But on a better non scary/stressful note... Italy is a little over a month away!
I am getting really nervous and excited at the same time.

Today I splurged a little bit and bought a new pair of shoes... but before you roll your eyes and say under your breath "that's the last thing she needs.. another pair of shoes"-- that's what Billy would have said before I told him they were purchased for a good cause. I bought a pair of TOMS Shoes. 

For those of you who don't know about TOMS when you buy a pair of shoes the company donates a pair of shoes to a person/child who doesn't have a pair. I am very excited to get them because I plan on wearing these in Italy because I have heard they are SUPER comfy! 
I bought a light gray color because I want them to be versatile and go with anything I wear.
So that's what I have been up to! 
I promise to blog more often now that all midterms are done and over with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment