Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ready for the Weekend!

I know its only Thursday afternoon but I am finished with all my homework and ready for an exciting weekend! This is a special weekend because Saturday is my boyfriend of 3 plus years 20th birthday. Since we go to separate schools two of my three roommates (the same two that went to Wicked with me) are going to pack up and travel with me to Northern Illinois University to celebrate. It is a long and boring three hour drive from the University of Iowa to Norther Illinois but it should go by fast with Maddie and Jessica in the car!
Me, Maddie, and Jessica  (January 2011)

We have an eventful weekend planned for us because Billy (my boyfriend) is on the NIU Hockey team and he has games Friday and Saturday night. We plan on seeing the Saturday night game, which should be fun because Maddie and Jessica don't follow hockey. Billy introduced me to hockey and after 3 years of dating I am hooked on hockey and can't get enough! After the hockey game we plan on celebrating his birthday after with a LONG night out with friends!
Billy and I (December 2010)
Happy Birthday Billy, I love you and hope you have a wonderful 20th Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment