Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wicked Sorry

It has been forever since the last time I blogged and I will admit it was out of pure laziness and nothing to blog about. School has started back up after what seemed like a 2 month long winter break. It is nice to be back in the swing of things and having TONS to do all the time. However, I am thankful this semester I have a lot of "free time" which will be put to good use. It is only the first week of classes and I already have a lot of things due. So much for Syllabus week being the "Best Week Ever!" 

 On a better note, I got the opportunity to go see Wicked (the Broadway musical) in Chicago with my two roommates/ best friends over winter break. The play was AMAZING to say the least even though our seats were the last row on the third level. I would highly recommend it for anyone who loves plays and/or wants to find out the untold story of the Wonderful Wizard of Oz. The plot was fantastic and kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire performance. I would go see it again in a heart beat!
Maddie and I in front of the Cadillac Palace Theater in Chicago
(Sorry Jessica)

"Life has been your art. You have set yourself to music. Your days are your sonnets." 
-Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment