Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's Been Awhile

Sorry it has been so long since the last time I've blogged... a lot has been going on!
I have been busy with a lot of school work and studying a lot for tests. I am happy to say that I am done with exams until after spring break! I can now catch up on readings and blogging of course!
Here has whats been going on... 

My Valentines day was amazing! I went out to NIU to visit Billy the weekend before Valentines day. It was a lot of fun. We went to a party Friday night because it was someones birthday. It was a high school clique themed party. Since Billy told me about this party the night before I left I didn't have much time to think of a good outfit. I managed to pull a few things together with the help of my roommates. I went as a prep and Billy went as a nerd. I spent the rest of the weekend studying for an exam I had on Tuesday. Monday I was totally surprised when I was sent 2 boxes of roses from Billy. One box had 2 dozen roses and the other box had 1 dozen! I was so shocked... I put them in my room and they smelled lovely.

I wish I could get fresh flowers every week because they put me in a good mood regardless of everything bad that was going on. He also got me a Pillow pet which I LOVE!

My parents sent a Valentines card from them and Wrigley. Getting the card and some candy made my day. I love getting packages in the mail especially from my family. 

Little things like cards in the mail from my family make all the bad days and stress go away.

"The love of a family is life's greatest blessing"

I am looking forward to the arrival of spring....I am bored of all the cold weather and snow!

Only 17 more days until Spring Break...
AND 25 days until my golden birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment