Thursday, February 3, 2011

Paintin' on a Snow Day

I am happy to report the University canceled all classes on Wednesday because of the snow! I was overjoyed when I got the text message from Hawk alert telling us we didn't have school. I was also wishing for a text this morning telling me I didn't have to go to class but it was no such luck :( 
So since we were stuck inside all day, I decided it would be a good day for all of us to clean our apartment. It needed a good cleaning to say the least! After we finished all of the cleaning we decided to rearrange of our living room. I love the new set up and it makes the living room more comfortable and cozier.  

Jessica and I were feeling artsy and decided to paint pictures to hang on the fridge and/or to give to friends. 
Overall painting went really well and it was fun to see the different pictures we created.
We got about 10 inches of snow and it felt like so much more when we had to dig our cars out last night. I am really sore today! 





It is going to be a very exciting weekend. The NIU hockey team is playing Iowa Friday and Saturday night and Dance Marathon is going on this weekend. Maddie and Jessica are both involved in it and will be dancing their hearts out for 24 hours for a good cause! 

Good Luck Maddie and Jessica and just keep dancing! 

Maddie and Jessica outside yesterday trying to find our cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment